Delivery & Returns Policy
Shipping and Delivery
You will be required to confirm your delivery address at the point of order.
Please ensure your delivery address and contact details are correct so we can contact you if there are problems with the order.
Please also note:
Delivery times are not guaranteed and for multiple orders we may have to ship from separate locations but you will not pay twice.
If there is a problem with your order or your delivery is delayed beyond the expected delivery timeframe our customer service team will contact you to advise you of alternative arrangements.
A signature is required for all of our deliveries. We do not accept liability or damage to the goods once they have been delivered according to your instructions. ROSARA is not responsible for delayed deliveries due to transport strikes and incidents, flood, drought, civil commotion or legislation.
Some items are made to order and subject to longer leadtimes. Where this is the case we will indicate prior to your purchase.
Click and Collect
Some products are eligible for click and collect. Where available this will appear as an option on your shopping trug (basket) page. Delivery charges do not apply to click and collect.
Click and collect items can take up to 2 working days to prepare. A member of our customer care team will contact you when it is ready to pick up.
All click and collect items can be picked up from ROSARA headquarters based in the Nicholsons Plant Centre at Nicholsons, The Park, North Aston, Bicester, Oxfordshire OX25 6HL. To view our location on Google maps please click here.
Please bring with you your order number and the credit card you used to pay for your order.
Click and collect items are kept up to 10 days after an order is made. If you are unable to pick up your item in this time, please contact us to make alternative arrangements at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Delivery of Lighter Items
Lightweight items are charged at £5.00.
For light weight products we will select our carrier based on the size of the parcel and/or the geographical location for delivery. For residential deliveries, our courier may use a drop point local to the delivery address if the first delivery attempt is unsuccessful. The driver will leave a card stating where your local drop point is. Standard delivery usually takes between 2-5 working days although remote areas may take longer. Standard deliveries are Monday – Friday, from 0800hrs to 1900hrs. We will contact you if there is likely to be a delay on your order.
Some bespoke items may take longer to deliver and this will be reflected in the delivery details for that product page.
Delivery of Heavy Items
Heavier items are charged at £40.00.
Our heavier items are transported in vans and lorries and will be a kerbside delivery. Unfortunately the delivery company will be unable to remove items from the pallet or take the pallet away with them. Please ensure you are able to provide a good level of access and are able to move your items into your home and/or garden. Depending on the nature of the order you may be contacted to prior by our couriers to arrange a delivery day and sign for the delivery. If you have any concerns at all about our couriers delivering to your property please contact our team on 01869 340350 or email email@example.com.
Some of our items such as our greenhouses may require installation. If this is the case we will indicate this in the delivery information for each product.
Returns and Replacements
Our couriers take the greatest care during transport. However, if a product comes to you damaged in transit, or in poor condition, or is not what you ordered please contact our customer care team on firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject header REFUND or EXCHANGE immediately and no later than 30 days after receipt.
All items must be returned within 30 days and in an unused condition.
The process for returns and replacements is as follows:
- Contact our customer service team within 30 days of purchasing your item(s), attach a copy of our returns form, fill out all the information and send back to our customer service team at email@example.com
- We will refund your delivery costings for purchasing the items if you return all of the order.
- If you return part of the order then the delivery costing does not get refunded.
- If you can return heavy goods yourself to our HQ, there will be no extra charges for returning.
- If you are unable to bring back heavy goods and need one of our couriers/delivery drivers to pick up the heavy goods for you there will be a costing of £30.00. If you could contact our Customer Service team to organise for pick up to happen.
- Once the goods are back in our barn and we have quality checked them, we will refund the money back into your account, please allow 5-7 working days to show in your account.
ROSARA will not refund or exchange in the following circumstances:
- Items returned after 30 days
- Items without a completed returns form
- Damaged items not notified by telephone to us within 14 days.
- Bespoke pieces and commissions
If we have sent you the wrong products please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your order and we will arrange a courier to pick up your order. We will then credit your account with the correct amount and arrange to send out a replacement.
Cancelling Your Order
Under distance selling regulations you have the right to cancel your order within 14 working days of receiving your order.
To cancel an order please contact us on 01869 340350 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order reference number.
Please also note that:
- Until we receive the goods back they are your responsibility, do not use them and return in their original packaging.
- We will refund the purchase price once we have received the goods in an undamaged state 30 days after receipt of the order.
- We reserve the right to withold some of the refund value if the goods come back to us in a damaged state.
- We do not refund the cost to send products back to us.
If we have agreed to deliver at a particular time with you and you are not available we will contact you to arrange an alternative day/time but note that additional delivery charges will apply.