ABOUT OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT
ROSARA is committed to protecting your privacy. This privacy statement establishes the basis on which any personal information we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Should we collect or ask for any information by which you can be identified when using this website, then it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. We are also legally obliged to use your information in line with all UK laws concerning the protection of personal information, including the Data Protection Act 1998.
- The types of data we collect from you and how we use this data
- How we collect this data
- How we ensure your data is protected
- If and when we will disclose your data to third parties
- How you can request that you view any data we hold about you
- How we will contact you to inform you of any changes to this policy
- How you can contact us with questions regarding this policy
Our website may also contain hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties. Any third party websites will have privacy policies separate from our own, so we urge you to review them separately. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.
TYPES OF DATA WE COLLECT
Collection and Use of Personal Information: We will not collect personally identifiable information, without your consent, required for the completion of certain activities including but not limited to:
- Placing an order with us
- Contacting you to query your order or to arrange a delivery day
- Assisting with customer queries (via Chat, email, contact us form or telephone)
- Registering and managing your online account
- Filling in web forms
- Requesting subscription to any of our mailing lists.
- Internal record keeping
- Improving products and services
- Marketing research
Types of personal information that we collect are as follows:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your phone number
- Your email address
- Billing and Shipping addresses
- Payment details
- Disclosure of Third Parties
When you buy from us some information about you such as your name, email address, shipping and billing address and payment details will be passed onto and/or processed by third party financial (Sage) and distribution institutions to handle our credit card payments and order fulfilment.
We require all third parties to handle your personal information as fully confidential and to comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation. We will not release your information to anybody outside of Nicholsons for any mailing or marketing purposes.
We do not store payment details/credit card information on our site other than for the duration of making a purchase.
We may also disclose personal data where it is necessary to comply with any applicable law or by request from a governmental and law enforcement body.
Opting Out: If you sign up to a newsletter from us, we may use your email address to send you information about products or services. You can opt out of these whenever and you can ask for personal data to stop being recorded at any time. You can also close down your online account by contacting us firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your IP address used by your computer to connect to the internet
- Information about your visit including what dates and times you visited our site, pages you visited and your interaction with them and related content and click stream to, through and from our site
We would collect this information to:
- To enable you to move around the site with ease and use functions such as the shopping cart and ordering product
- To monitor and improve products and services
- To monitor how the website is used so that we can make adjustments and improvements and keep it as error free as possible
HOW WE COLLECT DATA
You will be asked to provide personally identifiable information for the purposes of certain activities for example on our 'contact us' form or shopping cart page. If these details are not provided, it will restrict the functionality you can use on our website. Non personal data is captured via a cookie which is a small text file that we store on your device. Cookies do not contain any personal information about you but if you wish to disable them on your browser you can find out more here: http://www.aboutcookies.org. Please also remember that if you do choose to disable cookies, you may find that certain sections of our website do not work properly.
HOW DATA IS PROTECTED
We will always store your data on our secure servers, and only administrators will ever be able to access it. We follow a security procedure in our office to ensure that all the data we store is always kept secure, and your personal information will always be included in this procedure.
ACCESS TO, MANAGEMENT OF AND DELETION OF PERSONAL DATA
If you are concerned about your data, you have the right to request access to personal data which we may hold or process about you. You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You can ensure your web account details are accurate and up to date by logging into your account at http://www.shopnicholsons.gb.com/customer/account/login/ for any other information we hold you may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable.
If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Accounts at Nicholsons, The Park, North Aston, Bicester, Oxfordshire OX25 6HL. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. You may also request that we delete any data that we currently hold about you.
CHANGES TO THE POLICY
ROSARA may sometimes change this policy and this will be indicated by the date at the bottom of this document. Please refer to this page from time to time to ensure you understand any changes. We may also post a notice on our website.
CONTACTING US ABOUT THE POLICY
Last Updated: April 2016